- First place in grad slam at TUM graduate school competition September 2019.
- Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship Finalist, 2018. (Acceptance rate 30/174 = 17.2%).
- I was one of three students who are nominated by UCLA ECE department for IBM Ph.D. Fellowship Award, 2018.
- Best Demonstration Paper Award at the 16th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN/CPSWeek 2017).
- Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship Finalist, 2017. (Acceptance rate 33/116 = 28.4%).
- Graduate Division Fellowship, Academic year 2014-2015. From Electrical Engineering Department, UCLA.
- UWaterloo, Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Research Studentship Jan 2014.
- Listed in the Marquis Who's Who in the World 35th Edition.
- Full tuition scholarship for Master of Science studies, September 2012 Computer and Systems Engineering, Ain Shams University.
- Distinction Award, Graduation with Honors, September 2010 Computer and Systems Engineering, Ain Shams University.
- Egyptian Government Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Studies, 2005-2010.
- Kuwait Government Award for ranking the 23th over the country in Higher School Certificate.
- Journal Reviewer for IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking.